Tuesday, June 06, 2006

Rut-Ro! Revealing Info in Stats

Rut-ro... me thinks there must be an increase in accidents happening due to drivers text messaging while driving 'cuz my sitemeter shows a law firm visited my recent post on the topic - using the post title to search Google... where I show up on the first page of search results.

You've got a New Comment! I also had someone from Twentieth Century Fox in L.A. checking out my blog for a while today. Maybe a screenwriter is trying to come up with a script for a movie based around the subject of blogging or blogging communities kinda' like "You've Got Mail!" was based around the topic of IM'ing/online dating. You know it's just a matter of time before someone comes up with a screenplay good enough to make it to the big screen.

Apparently, quite a few people seem to be real interested in Brad and Angelina's baby, Shilo. Why, I don't know. I don't care how good looking the parents are... all babies look more-or-less the same when they're born and the fact that I mentioned this particular baby was incidental to my post, titled Celebrity Babies with a Cause. I think we'll all live just fine even if we never see what the baby looks like.

Last but not least, I also had someone from the City of Miami Police Dept. jump over from Miamista's "Let's Get Rid Of This Clown" blog to my post that highlights his new blog. Hmmm...

2 Comments:

At 3:15 AM, Blogger mish said...

great. i confess and now am a wee bit paranoid. Yes, my true name is Mish. I swear.

 
At 7:17 AM, Blogger Sleepless said...

Mish, no need to worry... without getting too techie, it doesn't identify anyone by name but occasionally identifies a company name. And sometimes if they get to my site via a search engine (like Google), it'll let me know what search terms they used to get there ("baby shilo" and "text messaging while driving").

 

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home