Saturday, June 10, 2006

Tonight's Featured Movie Presentation

Haven't been to the movies in a while? Don't worry, I gotcha covered. Get the popcorn and soda out then sit back, relax and enjoy the show. Oh, and no smoking, please. Here's tonight's featured movie presentation:

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::




::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

What can I say? I couldn't resist including it here on my Sleepless in Seattle... errr... South Florida blog. "See what happens when the ultimate chick-flick gets the recut trailer treament, now a horror movie about a ruthless stalker." Amazing how they can take a charmingly romantic storyline and turn it into a nightmare-ish one. I wonder if they had to get permission. Hope you get a kick out of it as I did.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home